The borosilicate glass lensed wall pack is ideal for both commercial and residential applications with wall mounting. Use on factories, warehouses, self storage, commercial buildings, entrances, walkways and loading docks.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and hinged door frame with prismatic borosilicate glass lens refractor.
- Door frame holds lens and seals housing gasket with two stainless steel screws.
- Housing with 1/2” feed-through hubs provided.
- Housing has silicone gasket to seal lens for wet location.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a dark bronze polyester powder coat finish. Also available in white or black finish.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installs on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall with feed thru 1/2” conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- Anodized specular aluminum reflector with high efficiency and wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered clear prismatic glass lens.
- Induction lamps will have rectangular lamp and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.Lamp included.
- High power factor, instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic driver; High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25°C to 50°C; higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).
- ARRA compliant (optional).