Rugged, compact unit, universally adaptable outdoor luminaire available. For walkways, parking lots, malls, commercial and industrial complexes, residential areas and any security lighting application.
- Heavy duty rugged one-piece die-cast aluminum housing and door frame. Housing is dark bronze polyester powder paint finish standard. Also available in white, black and custom color finish.
- Silicone gasket provides weatherproof seal between housing and frame.
- Anodized segmented reflectors provide superior uniformity. Control for all distributions, heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens.
- Provided with a standard heavy-duty adjustable slip fitter mount (SF) or yoke mount (TR) for both ground and wall mount.
- Available 6” long aluminum arm for square pole mounting (PM).
- HID 100W and 150W are medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C), 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C), 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).