The Wall Maximum Security fluorescent fixture is designed for security applications. The luminaire features a clamshell housing with a concealed piano hinge. Use on indoor wall of a confinement, psychiatric wards, transportation applications, athletic facilities, secure corridors, locker rooms and public complexes.
- One-piece die-formed cold-rolled steel base metal clamshell housing. Corners continuously seam welded and ground smooth.
- Seamless, doorless housing which maximizes impact resistance and prevents contraband concealment and unauthorized fixture.
- Standard gloss white, high reflectance (93% reflectance) polyester powder coated paint for a long life finish, hardness: 2H. Salt spray test: 500 Hrs. Testing performed in accordance with ASTM B117.
- Continuous, concealed piano hinge with welded pin end to prevent removal.
- Stainless steel tamper-resistant T20 TORX® screws are standard.
- Die-formed cold-rolled steel backplate forms an irretrievable blade trap to prevent contraband concealment and with slot hole for mounting.
- Provided gasket prevents light leaks.
- Lens: Standard .125” thick clear prismatic acrylic with clear polycarbonate overlay. Optional lensing shown below.
- Lens secured by thru-studs and vertically adjustable.
- Standard T8, T5, and T5HO lamps are available.
- Twist lock lamp holder sockets. UL listed. (Lamp not included.)
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant.