The Wall Maximum Security LED fixture is designed for security applications. The luminaire features a clamshell housing with a concealed piano hinge. Use on indoor wall of a confinement, psychiatric wards, transportation applications, athletic facilities, secure corridors, locker rooms and public complexes.
- One-piece die-formed cold-rolled steel base metal clamshell housing. Corners continuously seam welded and ground smooth.
- Seamless, doorless housing which maximizes impact resistance and prevents contraband concealment and unauthorized fixture.
- Standard gloss white, high reflectance (93% reflectance) polyester powder coated paint for a long life finish, hardness: 2H. Salt spray test: 500 Hrs. Testing performed in accordance with ASTM B117.
- Continuous, concealed piano hinge with welded pin end to prevent removal.
- Stainless steel tamper-resistant T20 TORX® screws are standard.
- Die-formed cold-rolled steel backplate forms an irretrievable blade trap to prevent contraband concealment and with slot hole for mounting.
- Provided gasket prevents light leaks.
- Lens: Standard .125” thick clear prismatic acrylic with clear polycarbonate overlay. Optional lensing shown below.
- Lens secured by thru-studs and vertically adjustable.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Reported L70 +60,000 hours at 55°C
- Service life: 100,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant.