* Discontinued - limited stock available
It is curved lens creates a wider vertical sweep. Entry or perimeter security lighting applications for commercial buildings. Ideal for building entrances or walkways with wall mounting.
- Die-cast aluminum rear housing for maximum heat dissipation.
- Injection-molded, high impact polycarbonate front cover and clear prismatic diffuser.
- Anodized specular aluminum reflector with wide beam spread.
- Silicone rubber gasket between backplate and front cover for wet locations.
- Dark bronze finish is standard; white or black finish is available.
- Side hub supplied for field installation of button photocell. (Ordered separately)
- Optional emergency battery back-up for compact fluorescent type only.
- Wall mounting.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall with feed thru 1/2” conduit access.
- Compact fluorescent 4-pin (triple tube) lamps. One or two lamp option.
- HPS 35-70W lamp option available. Lamps will have medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Lamp included.
- Electronic fluorescent lamp units have four-pin socket, UL approved. Uses a 120-277V 60Hz, type-1 outdoor, class P and high power factor ballast.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- 35W HPS 120V normal ballast factor only.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).