Die-cast mini wall pack is ideal for both commercial and residential applications with wall mounting height requirements of 14 feet and below. Use on commercial buildings, entrances, stairwells, walkways and corridors lighting.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with high impact heat resistant borosilicate glass lens.
- Housing with 1/2” tapped holes available for installing a photocell. (not included, optional)
- Housing has silicone gasket to seal to lens for wet location.
- Dark bronze finish is standard; white or black finish is also available.
- Wall mounting.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- One piece anodized aluminum reflector designed for the best light efficiency.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered clear borosilicate glass lens.
- HID lamps will have medium base (E26) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Compact fluorescent double twin tube or triple tube option available.
- Lamp included
- Electronic fluorescent lamp units have four-pin socket, UL approved. Uses a 120-277V 60Hz, type-1 outdoor, sound rate A and high power factor ballast.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system. 35W HPS 120V normal ballast factor only.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant.