The NLHB high bay fixture is an excellent, energy-saving alternative to traditional HID fixtures for mounting heights exceeding 20’ in industrial, manufacturing and gymnasium environments. The Lensed High bay features a framed lens cover over our standard High bay fixture.
- One side of the die-formed frame hinges to allow easy installation of wire guard and acrylic lens.
- Lens are included.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating applied after fabrication for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Suspended (chain or adjustable cable) and swivel-stem mounting.
- Standard V-Hook provided.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Lamp: 4 and 6 lamps.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- Either clear lens (standard) or prismatic A12 acrylic lens (0.1” thickness).
- 4 lamps 54W T5HO deliver 19,000 lumens, 6 lamps 54W T5HO deliver 31,000+ lumens.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- HLMS- Lights are reduced to an energy saving minimum dim level after expiration of occupancy time delay.
- DMS- Lights will be switched back on if light level falls below set-point.
- DMSM- When daylight contribution decreases, lights will be first switched back on at full dim and then raised up as necessary.
- DMSN- During unoccupied periods without sufficient daylight lights are dropped to low dim setting, insuring minimum light levels are maintained at night.
- 2-years limited warranty fixture.
- Note: Specification subject to change without notice.