Narrow strip light is a durable and efficient solution for both task and general lighting needs. Its durability and functionality make it a standard fixture for limited space, storage areas, displays, institutions, industrial and retail applications.
- Narrow body strip light.
- Die-formed channel with knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- 2’, 3’, 4’ and 8’ strips available with 1 and 2 lamps or tandem.
- Optional wire guards with snap-on clips available.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- For surface, chain, swivel stem, unit or row installation.
- End plates can be modified for continuous row mounting option.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8 lamp. Optional T5, T5HO lamps
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).