- City of New York Approved, heavy duty emergency lighting that is efficient and easy to install. It is completely self-contained and fully automatic.
- Heavy duty 20-gauge steel construction with powder coated finish.
- Thermoplastic emergency heads, two lamps standard, optional 3rd heads.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Test switch and charge rate indicator.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Surface wall mount.
- Side and top conduit knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Fully adjustable, glare-free PAR type lamp head, incandescent lamps.
- 6V model: 2 x 6V 9W lamps.
- 12V model: 2 x 12V 12W lamps.
- Maintenance-free, 6V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- RC : Remote Capability available on 12V model.
- NH : Battery Unit only. (without lights head)
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.