City of New York-Approved.
LED Compact and decorative design Edge-Lite exit sign series utilizes a unique illumination design in an architecturally aluminum housing.
- Energy efficient LED, compact and decorative design.
- Rigid aluminum housing, etched and clear acrylic edge-lit panel.
- Removable directional indicators, NY approved exit letters 8” height and chevron directional arrows.
- Single or double face configuration. Double-face units use silver or white mirror insert to simulate clear background for double-face signs, clear panel for single-face signs.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Universal (wall, side or ceiling) mounting. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics. Battery pro-rated for five years.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations (20°C – 50°C).
- Meets UL924, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70, NFPA 101 and the Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.