The steel housing exit signs offer a sleek appearance in a rugged design.
- Durable, powder coated 20-gauge steel construction. Premium-grade with white painted heavy duty steel housing with KO’s provided for mounting.
- NY compliant 8” Exit letters.
- Field removable steel knockout Chevron directional indicators.
- Single or double face configuration.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Universal surface mount, wall or ceiling mounting. Top and side K/O provided for conduit feed applications.
- Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101.