SPECIAL ORDER ONLY with MOQ 50
10-12 weeks lead time
Architectural linear suspended fixture, a low-profile high-performance linear direct and indirect lighting. Open office ambient lighting for virtually glare free and shadow free illumination. It is an excellent choice for modern office environments, classrooms and retail spaces.
- The housing is available in 4 or 8 or 12 foot in a single section. Using internal joiners, 4’, 8’, 12’ sections can be joined to longer length fixture.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, made of 20-gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
Reflector system is high reflectance MIRO 4 specular anodized aluminum.
- Finish in matte white powder coated paint for uniform light distribution and over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Die cast aluminum end caps. Available with either spade (standard) or bull nose end caps.
- White metal perforated (solid or perforated patterns), slotted with white acrylic overlay or metal straight blade louver.
- Cable suspended mount.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Linear lighting system designed for 1, 2 or 3 lamps with T8, T5 and T5HO lamps (look at lamp configuration).
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- ARRA compliant.