Premium grade surface ceiling-mount wrap fixture delivers diffuse moderate light using an attractive slightly contoured lens for great vertical illumination. It is the top-of-the-line wrap fixture with choice for commercial spaces, small to medium size offices, retail spaces and classrooms.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- 100% prismatic acrylic,injection molded, curved prismatic diffuser with linear side prisms minimize lamp image and provides high angle brightness control.
- Attractive injection molded end plates.
- Models available with 2, 3 and 4 lamps.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Surface or stem mounting, individual installation.
- For ceiling mounting.
- End to end row mounting option available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).