LED Premium grade surface ceiling-mount wrap fixture delivers diffuse moderate light using an attractive slightly contoured lens for great vertical illumination. It is the top-of-the-line wrap fixture with choice for commercial spaces, small to medium size offices, retail spaces and classrooms.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- 100% prismatic acrylic,injection molded, curved prismatic diffuser with linear side prisms minimize lamp image and provides high angle brightness control.
- Attractive injection molded end plates.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Surface or stem mounting, individual installation.
- For ceiling mounting.
- End to end row mounting option available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- Poke in wire connectors.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Factor: +0.95
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) ~ 55°C (131°F).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- Calculated L70: 62,000 hours.
- ETL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp location.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)
- DLC listed.