LED Premium grade surface ceiling-mount wrap fixture delivers diffuse moderate light using an attractive slightly contoured lens for great vertical illumination. It is the top-of-the-line wrap fixture with choice for commercial spaces, small to medium size offices, retail spaces and classrooms.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- 100% prismatic acrylic,injection molded, curved prismatic diffuser with linear side prisms minimize lamp image and provides high angle brightness control.
- Attractive injection molded end plates.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Surface or stem mounting, individual installation.
- For ceiling mounting.
- End to end row mounting option available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Reported L70 +60,000 hours at 55°C
- Service life: 100,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp location.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)
- ARRA compliant (optional).