This attractive recessed fixture with a symmetric center basket provides soft ambient in direct and indirect lighting. High performance of direct and indirect lighting fixture reduces shadows and glare by combining aesthetically pleasing reflect lights. It is an excellent choice for modern office environments, classrooms, hospitals and retail spaces.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- White powder coated with perforated center baskets and reflector.
- Slope sides softly reflect light back downwards.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- T-bar safety clips are standard.
- Reflectors finished in textured matte white powder coat for uniform light distribution and over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- White metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic overlay (standard), Frosted acrylic ribbed diffuser or white metal solid diffuser.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips. Field installed flange kits are available.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps are available.
- 2’x2’ fixtures can be used with 2 higher efficiency PL-L lamp.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamps not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).