This attractive recessed fixture with a symmetric center basket provides soft ambient in direct and indirect lighting. High performance of direct and indirect lighting fixture reduces shadows and glare by combining aesthetically pleasing reflect lights. It is an excellent choice for modern office environments, classrooms, hospitals and retail spaces.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- White powder coated housing with frosted acrylic ribbed diffuser center baskets and reflector.
- Slope side softly reflect light back downwards.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- T-bar safety clips are standard.
- Reflectors were finished in textured matte white powder coated paint for uniform light distribution and over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Available in frosted acrylic ribbed diffuser or white metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic overlay.
- For higher lumen requirement, use DF2.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Suitable for direct insulation contact.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Reported L70 +60,000 hours at 55°C
- Service life: 100,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class 1 or Class 2 circuit.
- Philips Xitanium: 0-10V Dim to 1%(PH).
- Osram Optotronic: 0-10V Dim to 1%(OS1) or 10%(OS).
- Generic : Non-dimming (GR).
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- IC Rated.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)