* Discontinued - limited stock available
This attractive recessed fixture with a symmetric center basket provides soft ambient in direct and indirect lighting. High performance of direct and indirect lighting fixture reduces shadows and glare by combining aesthetically pleasing reflect lights. It is an excellent choice for modern office environments, classrooms, hospitals and retail spaces.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- 86% minimum average reflective white powder coated with perforated center baskets and reflector.
- Slope side softly reflect light back downwards.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- T-bar safety clips are standard.
- Reflectors were finished in textured matte white powder coated paint for uniform light distribution and over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- White metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic (PMMA) overlay, or metal straight blade louver with round holes (perforation) diffuser.
- White metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic overlay comes as standard.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips. Draywall kit is available for field installation.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps are available.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets for linear fluorescent lamps.
- 2’X2’ fixtures can be used with 2 higher efficiency PL-L lamp.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- ARRA Compliant.