Ideal for commercial where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. LED compact and recessed decorative design Edge-Lite exit sign series utilizes a unique illumination design in an architecturally aluminum housing.
- Energy efficient LED, recessed compact and decorative design.
- Rigid aluminum housing and etched, clear acrylic edge-lit panel.
- Removable directional indicators, letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke and chevron directional arrows.
- Single or double face configuration. Double face utilizes factory installed silver or white mylar background panel and clear panel for single-face signs. Steel housing and trim plate with 3 different finish (Anodized aluminum, stainless steel or white painted)
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in black or white powder-coated finishes.
- Compatible with drywall or drop ceiling mount installations. Bar hangers included.
- Wall mount capability optional.
- 120V/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Optional multi-tap 208/220/240 voltage available.
- Charge rate and power AC mode green LED indicator light, battery Disconnected mode red LED indicator light.
- Manual push-to-test switch provides for on-demand visual inspection of 30-second testing.
- 3 Watts LED at 120V, LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic testing, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (Self-diagnostic testing for 30-second discharge once every 30-days and 30-minutes every six months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (primary and secondary, one acting as a back-up for the other) supplies at the same time.
- 2C: Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (one acting as a back-up to the other) supplies at the same time.
- SW: Signs available with requested custom ‘special’ wording.
- SPV: UL Listed for special voltage option.
- WM: Allows for the unit to be wall recessed mounted.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).