* Discontinued - limited stock available
This recessed fixture with white louver is a high-efficiency, energy saving alternative to traditional parabolic. It is full distribution makes it ideal for both general and task lighting in classrooms, offices and retail spaces.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Steel frame with aluminum cross blades. White ribbed shielding louvers widen sweep and reduce glare from lamps. Mechanical light seal.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- T-bar safety clips included.
- Finish in matte white powder coat paint louver and high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Recessed mounted in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- 2x2 fixtures can be used with 2 higher efficiency PL-L lamp.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).