An indoor decorative traditional trim ceiling lighting fixture that complements both traditional and contemporary architecture. Use on indoor ceiling of a room, hallway or walkway, offices and meeting rooms.
- Traditional shape trim, painted or plated cold-rolled steel base metal. White matte acrylic bowl diffuser.
- Spun aluminum trim available - Contact factory.
- Standard finish in matte white powder coated paint for a long life finish. Also available in other finish.
- White acrylic diffuser standard.
- Fixture is provided with a mounting plate suitable for direct mounting to most outlet boxes or directly to ceiling surface over an outlet box.
LAMP / SOCKET:
- 16” : Two (2) 13W (2GX7) 4-pin Single tube compact fluorescent lamps. One (1) or two (2) 13W, 18W, 26W (G24q-X) 4-pin quad compact fluorescent lamp. (not included)
- 20” : Two (2) 26W (G24q-X) 4-pin quad compact fluorescent lamps. Four (4) 27W (2G11) 4-pin high lumen compact fluorescent lamps. (not included)
- Compact fluorescent lamp sockets injection molded, UL listed.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast, sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard. (347V Canada, Except 13W CFL), thermally protected with end-of-life circuitry to accommodate the specified lamp wattage.
- CFL 13W (2GX7) 4-pin lamps operate on electronic ballasts.
- 347V not available with CFL 13W (2GX7).
- UL listed.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Made in USA.
- ARRA compliant.