An indoor high performance reflector design indirect/direct luminaire, decorative traditional trim pendant lighting fixture that complements both traditional and contemporary architecture. Use on indoor ceiling of a room, hallway or walkway, offices and meeting rooms.
- Traditional shape trim, painted or plated cold-rolled steel base metal. White matte acrylic bowl diffuser, high performance reflector designs.
- Spun aluminum trim available - Contact factory.
- Standard finish in matte white powder coated paint for a long life finish. Also available in other finish painted.
- White acrylic diffuser standard.
- Standard Single Stem: 5” traditional canopy with 5/8” OD stem with a standard hang height of 30” (OA) for the 26” diameters fixture and 36” (OA) for the 36” diameters fixture.
- Provided with a swivel canopy up to 45° adjustment.
LAMP / SOCKET:
- 26” : Three (3) 27W (2G11) 4-pin high lumen compact fluorescent lamps. Three (3) 26W (GX24q-3), 32W (GX24q-3), 42W (GX24q-4) 4-pin triple compact fluorescent lamps. One (1) 22W (2GX13) T5 circular lamp (bowl illumination).
- 36” : Three (3) or six (6) 27W, 39W, 40W, 50W, or 55W (2G11) 4-pin high lumen compact fluorescent lamps. Three (3) 32W (GX24q-3), 42W (GX24q-4) 4-pin triple or 57W (GX24q-5), 70W (GX24q-6) 4-pin triple HO compact fluorescent lamps. One (1) 40W (2GX13) T5 circular lamp (bowl illumination). Four (4) 26W 4-pin triple compact fluorescent lamp.
- Lamps not included.
- Compact fluorescent lamp sockets injection molded, UL listed.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast, sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard, thermally protected with end-of-life circuitry to accommodate the specified lamp wattage.
- Installation requires 1/4-20 all thread rod. All Thread through a standard 4” J-box to an internal canopy support system. The 1/4-20 all thread rod must be attached to the building structure. (All thread rod supplied by others).
- Up / down light option.
- Dimming ballast option - for indirect tray only.
- Bowl illumination: The lamp is mounted to the bottom of the “tray” operated with HPF electronic ballast.
- Top and bottom lamps can be wired in A/B switching. (AB - multi switch wiring)
- Emergency battery.
- Three (3) kind of suspension options.
- Contact the factory for details.
- UL listed.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Made in USA.
- ARRA compliant.