LED retrofit module for use in remodel or new construction application housing. It can be installed into most 4 inch incandescent cans, simply install existing housing. The LED retrofit module provides up to 75% energy saving compared to a standard 50W/PAR20. The LED down light series is designed for direct light with UL standards.
- Cast aluminum trim.
- LED retrofit is use in existing most other 4” IC or Non-IC housings.
- LED retrofit module is dimmable diver and approved standard incandescent dimmer (120V only).
- Primary power disconnect provided for simple connection to a standard Edison (E26) base socket adapter.
- Provided quick connector. Frosted lens reduce glare optics, self-flanged white painted trim standard, also available in other finish.
- Installs in most 4” incandescent down lights.
- Pull out an incandescent trim from existing housing.
- Simply screw in the adapter and plug in the module, and then mounted to ensure easy installation.
- Adapter assembly allows the luminaries to install directly into existing most other 4 Inch down light housings.
- LED: 10 watts.
- Nominal 3000K/ 550 LM
- Nominal 5000K/ 600LM (optional)
- +90 CRI, Beam angle: ± 120°
- Color temperature standard with 3000K
- LEDs mounted to a metal-core circuit board and aluminum heat sink, ensuring optimal thermal management and long life. Drivers have high power factor >95%. THD 10%
- Line voltage Triac dimming (120V).
- Closed Fixture for ambient minimum operating temperatures range -20°C (-4°F) ~ + 80°C (+176°F).
- Power consumption: 9.6~10.4W.
- Input Voltage: 120V-240V, 50/ 60Hz.
- Input Current Amps: 90mA (120V)
- Output Amps: 450mA
- UL / CUL listed.
- RoHS compliant.
- Suitable for Damp Location.
- 7 years limited warranty.
- 50,000 hours.