LED retrofit module for use in remodel or new construction application housing. It can be installed into most 5” or 6-inch incandescent cans, simply install existing housing. The LED retrofit module provides up to 75% energy saving compared to a standard 75W/PAR30. The LED down light series is designed for direct light with UL standards.
- Cast aluminum trim, casting aluminum heat sinks design for heat management and continued cool operation.
- LED retrofit is use in existing most other 5” or 6” IC or Non-IC housings.
- LED retrofit module is dimmable diver and approved standard incandescent dimmer.
- Primary power disconnect provided for simple connection to a standard Edison (E26) base socket adapter.
- Provided quick connector. Frosted lens reduce glare optics, self-flanged white painted trim standard, also available in other finish.
- Utilizes standard torsion springs, installs in most 6” incandescent down lights. Insert torsion springs into can and press trim to ceiling.
- Pull out an incandescent trim from existing housing.
- Simply screw in the adapter and plug in the module, and then torsion springs mounted to ensure easy installation.
- Adapter assembly allows the luminaries to install directly into existing most other 5-inch or 6-inch down light housings.
- LED: 14 watts.
- High-efficiency nominal 3000K, +80 CRI, Beam angle: ± 120°, Luminious Flux: 900 lumens.
- Color temperature standard with 3000K (other K values optional)
- LEDs mounted to a metal-core circuit board and aluminum heat sink, ensuring optimal thermal management and long life. Drivers have high power factor >95%. THD 10%
- Line voltage Triac dimming. (120V)
- Closed Fixture for ambient minimum operating temperatures range -18°C (-4°F) ~ + 40°C (+113°F).
- Total Input Power: 15W
- Input Voltage: 120V, or 120V-277V, 60Hz
- Input Current Amps: 175mA (120V)
- Out put Amps: 600mA
- 40,000 hours
- UL/CUL Listed.
- Listed for FCC.
- RoHS compliant.
- Suitable for Wet Location.
- CA Title 24.
- Washington state Energy Code.
- 5 years limited warranty.