Family of indirect luminaires component high reflectance. Recessed fixture with slope high transmission diffuser panels manage contrast and generate soft even higher angle luminance. Ideal for hospitals, hallway, conference rooms, offices, schools and other numerous other commercial applications.
- Architectural low-profile design, shallow indirect housing, 22-gauge die formed C.R.S steel housing with high reflectance.
- Non-glare white powder coat finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Shallow recessed luminaires, available in wide center shield.
- 86% minimum average reflective white powder coat housing.
- Reflectors and shields in textured matte white powder coated finish.
- Lens to be white translucent acrylic engineered optical uniformity and non-glare with a ribbed prism design. Optional for decorative grid pattern in the middle of lens.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings and Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficency up to 162 LPW.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- Poke in wire connectors.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 1~100%(std.), Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Constant Current, Class 2.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant.
- Made in USA.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)