Family of indirect luminaires component high reflectance. Recessed fixture with slope high transmission diffuser panels manage contrast and generate soft even higher angle luminance. Ideal for hospitals, hallway, conference rooms, offices, schools and other numerous other commercial applications.
- Architectural low-profile design, shallow indirect housing, 21-gauge die formed C.R.S steel housing with high reflectance.
- Non-glare white powder coat finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Shallow recessed luminaires, available in wide center shield.
- 86% minimum average reflective white powder coat housing.
- Reflectors and shields in textured matte white powder coated finish.
- Lens to be white translucent acrylic engineered optical uniformity and non-glare with a ribbed prism design. Decorative grid pattern in the middle of lens (optional).
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings and Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps are available. Twin Tube lamps sockets with double contact construction and lamp support clips.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamps not included.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant.
- Made in USA.