Area lighting, heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing and segmented aluminum design reflector for the best light efficiency. Use on walkways, parking areas and street lighting.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with stainless steel latch, gray polyester powder coat finish.
- Fully sealed with silicone gasket for prevent any leakage from the outside.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered flat glass lens.
- Anodized aluminum reflector: drop refractor units are semi-cutoff while flat glass versions are full cutoff.
- Optional dusk to dawn with twist-lock photocell.
- Removable door assembly for easy maintenance door latch system. Air craft cable for extra safety system.
- Slip fitter mounting, compatible with 1.25” pipe (1.66”O.D.) to 2”pipe (2.375” O.D.).
- HID mogul base (E39), porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact. 4KV UL approved socket.
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant.