This attractive surface fixture with a symmetric center basket provides soft ambient in direct and indirect lighting. High performance Direct and Indirect lighting fixture reduce shadows and glare by combining aesthetically pleasing reflected lights. It is an excellent choice for modern office environments, classrooms, hospitals and retail spaces.
- White powder coated center basket and reflector. Slope side softly reflect light back downwards.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Reflectors were finished in texture matte white powder coated paint for uniform light distribution and over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Frosted acrylic ribbed diffuser comes as standard.
- Optional white metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic overlay.
- Surface, stem or suspended mount.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Color Temperature:2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficiency up to 162 LPW.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C)
- Poke in wire connectors.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 1~100%(std.), Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)