Architectural indoor, direct/indirect suspended light for LED system and fluorescent lamps. Reflected from the ceiling it creates soft and diffused lighting that ensures maximum visual comfort and balanced shadows. It can be installed individually or in a continuous line. Use for general office, banking, retail and educational environments.
- Die formed 20 gauge cold-rolled steel housing. Flat steel end plate standard. Powder coated for a long life finish. White finish is standard. Die cast aluminum spade end cap optional.
- 4’, 8’ and 12’ individual fixture sections for nominal suspension spacing of 4’, 8’ and 12’. Using 4’, 8’ and 12’ sections can be joined to form longer length fixtures.
- White painted perforated steel baffle (standard), white painted steel baffle (WBL), parabolic semi-specular aluminum louvers (AL). Optional Opal White Diffuser (OP) overlay.
- Die-formed high-reflective white reflector is standard. Optional anodized specular aluminum reflector.
- Uplight and down light distribution.
- Textured matte white polyester powder paint.
- Provided with a standard 48” length aircraft cable mount kit for suspended mounting.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- Color Rendering Index: 80+
- LED Module: High efficiency up to 162 LPW.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Color variation within 3-step MacAdam ellipse.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 0-10V dim 1% (std.), 1~100%, Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Constant Current, Class 2.
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed.
- TITLE 24 Compliant.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)