Specification grade fixture designed for high performance and maximum efficiency. It can be installed in rows either surface or stem mounted to provide excellent, energy efficient general lighting in commercial, retail and institutional environments.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- 100% acrylic, clear prismatic pattern #12 lens with nominal 0.100” thickness. Steel door frame allows easy lens replacement without tool.
- Unique door frame design delivers a premium extrude appearance.
- Door latches and hinges from either side.
- Standard door is without gasket flush steel with sturdy tee hinges and opposing, rotary action cam latches. Also available fully gasket door.
- Smooth edges for easy handing.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Pendant or surface mounting.
- End to end row mounting or single unit installation for both surface and stem mounting.
- 1’x’4’ fixture requires at least 2 stems for stem mounting. 2’x2’ , 2’x4’ fixtures require at least 4 stems for stem mounting.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 80 Ra.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for dry and damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)