Specification grade fixture designed for high performance and maximum efficiency. It can be installed in rows either surface or stem mounted to provide excellent, energy efficient general lighting in commercial, retail and institutional environments.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- 100% acrylic, clear prismatic pattern #12 lens with nominal 0.100” thickness. Steel door frame allows easy lens replacement without tool.
- Unique door frame design delivers a premium extrude appearance.
- Door latches and hinges from either side.
- Standard door is without gasket flush steel with sturdy tee hinges and opposing, rotary action cam latches. Also available fully gasket door.
- Smooth edges for easy handing.
- Finish were high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Pendant or surface mounting.
- End to end row mounting or single unit installation for both surface and stem mounting.
- 1’x’4’ fixture requires at least 2 stems for stem mounting. 2’x2’ , 2’x4’ fixtures require at least 4 stems for stem mounting.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps are available.
- 2’x2’ fixtures can be used with 2 to 4 higher efficiency TT5 lamps.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).