3” deep louver low-energy surface parabolic fixture, design for bright low-glare light. It is high efficiency, great performance and sleek detailing make it an ideal choice for open office environments.
- Parabolic louvers are made with anodize, semi-specular, 3” deep aluminum to perform low-glare bright light and they are interlocked to prevent vibration.
- The louvers can be hinged and latched from either side.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Inside edge of housing has full flat black reveal for floating effect.
- Exterior finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Pendant or surface mounting.
- End to end row mounting option available.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)