The square canopy luminaire provides a wide and even symmetrical light distribution. Use for safety or security location of parking areas, walkways and underpasses.
- Injection molded high impact UV stabilized prismatic polycarbonate refractor.
- Cold rolled steel back plate and white polyester powder coated finish.
- Housing has silicone gaskets secure the seal between the lenses and the housing.
- Available tamper resistant screw as option.
- Wet locations for wall mount and covered ceiling applications.
- Injection molded high impact UV stabilized prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Polycarbonate lenses will protect the light source against abuse, such as severe impact and vandalism.
- Compact fluorescent lamp, 2-pin or 4-pin, single or double lamp option available.
- Lamp included.
- The compact fluorescent lamps use a multi-voltage (120-277V) electronic, programmed start and high power factor ballast.
- The compact fluorescent lamps use magnetic ballasts for 9W and 13W preheat lamps normal ballast factor 120V.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).