The LED slim strip light series are more efficient and compact. The LED technology used illuminates a crisper brightness while saving more energy to that of the traditional lights. Its functionality makes it a standard fixture used in storage areas, displays, institutions, industrial and retail applications.
- Die-formed steel channel with knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- Available with 1 or 2 rows of LED, and in single unit lengths or as tandems.
- One continuous lens for 8-feet fixtures.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Fixture is wall or surface mounted, or suspended mounted with chains, stems or cables.
- Joiner clip provided for easy continuous run.
- White metal belly band provided to eliminate light leak from space between lenses in continuous run.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class2 circuit.
- Philips Xitanium: 0-10V Dim to 1%(PH).
- Osram Optotronic: 0-10V Dim to 1%(OS1) or 10%(OS ).
- Generic : Non-dimming (GR).
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- DLC listed.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- 5 years warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)