White diffuser with metal end caps. Bath and vanity light fixture is ideal for closets, laundry, bathrooms, hallways, kitchens and general work areas.
- Opal white diffuser. Satin nickel base.
- High-gloss baked enamel finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat on die formed cold rolled steel housing.
- Comes in satin nickel end cap as standard.
- Horizontal and Vertical wall mounting.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Rated and tested to LM-80 standards.
- Color Temperature: 3000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 90
- Rated R9 Value: 10
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +73,000 (50.6°C)
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over current protection, over temperature protection and short- circuit protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD < 15, meets Class 2 circuit.
- 1-10V Dimming (10% -100%).
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 131°F (55°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ETL listed. (US, CANADA)
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- JA8 Compliant.
- TITLE 24 Compliant.
- Qualified to FCC.
- IP RATING: IP20.