White acrylic diffuser with metal end caps. Bath and vanity light fixture is ideal for closets, laundry, bathrooms, hallways, kitchens and general work areas.
- Opal white UV resistant acrylic diffuser. Satin nickel base.
- High-gloss baked enamel finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat on die formed cold rolled steel housing.
- Comes in satin nickel end cap as standard.
- Horizontal and Vertical wall mounting.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 80 Ra.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD < 20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 10%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)