Ideal for commercial where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. LED compact and decorative design Edge-Lite exit sign series utilizes a unique illumination design in an architecturally aluminum housing.
- Energy efficient LED compact and decorative design.
- Removable directional indicators, letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke and chevron directional arrows.
- Single or double face configuration. Mirrored separator panel to simulate clear background for double-face signs and clear panel for single-face signs
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Universal (wall, side or ceiling) mounting.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Unique bi-color LED indicator light alerts occupant on battery condition (green-normal, red-check battery).
- 4.1 Watts LED at 120V and 277V, LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and Emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- 4.8V long-life maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90minute emergency illumination
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (primary and secondary, one acting as a back-up for the other) supplies at the same time.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations. (0°C - 50°C / 32°F - 122°F)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 70, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.