Specification troffer design with hi-transmission acrylic, high performance static
luminaires provide excellent visual control and subtle soft indirect illumination. It is high
efficiency, great performance and value make it an ideal choice for commercial and
- Die formed, cold-rolled, 20-gauge steel construction provides durability and strength.
- Finish in high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- High reflectance white reflector distributes light through both optical elements.
- Unique door frame design delivers a premium extruded appearance.
- Door latches and hinges from either side as standard.
- Two slope panels of the units are high transmission acrylic that provide a low-brightness glow.
- Recessed mounted in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 1~100% (std.), Bi-level step dim. (optional)
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -20°C (-22°F)~50°C (122°F).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant.
- Made in USA.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)