* Discontinued - limited stock available
The half round wall sconce down light is ideal for walkways, building exterior walls, parking areas, entrances, underpasses, loading docks and recreation areas. Wall mounting height requires between 8 feet and 15 feet below.
- Full cut-off dark sky compliant fixtures.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing on which electrical components are mounted for maximum heat dissipation.
- Silicone rubber gasket between backplate and front cover for wet locations.
- Architectural dark bronze finish as standard. Also available in white or black finish.
- One piece high reflectance aluminum reflector designed for desired light efficiency.
- Suitable for building surface and wall mounted applications.
- Provide down light only.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or direct mounts to the wall with feed thru conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- High efficiency anodized aluminum reflector with wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens.
- HID lamps have medium base (E26) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact. UL certified socket.
- Compact fluorescent lamps have 4-pin socket (GX24).
- Lamp included.
- Requires longer lead time.
- CREE XPG LED (130 lm/pcs)
- 33LED (50W, Min. 3800 Lumen)
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- Compact fluorescent uses a high power factor electronic ballast, multi-voltage (120-277V), sound rate A, thermoplastic sockets.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).