* Discontinued - limited stock available
The architectural rectangle shape compact wall sconce, full cut-off, up/down light. Ideal for walkways, building exterior walls, parking areas, entrances, underpasses and loading docks. Wall mounting height requires between 8 feet and 15 feet below.
- Die-cast aluminum back plate, High impact polycarbonate housing (radius) on which electrical components are mounted for maximum heat dissipation.
- Silicone rubber gasket between backplate and front cover to prevent leakage from the outside.
- Architectural dark bronze color finish standard. Optional black, and white finish.
- One piece high reflectance aluminum reflector designed for desired light efficiency, provide up and down light (50/50), or up light or down light only.
- Available with compact fluorescent lamp.
- Optional photocell for dusk to dawn.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or direct mounts to the wall with feed thru conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- High efficiency anodized aluminum reflector with wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens.
- HID lamps have medium base (E26) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact. UL certified socket.
- Compact fluorescent lamps have 4-pin socket.
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- Compact fluorescent uses a high power factor electronic ballast, multi-voltage (120-277V), sound rate A, thermoplastic sockets.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).