The VR6 series is a premium grade architectural linear luminaire that can be wall or ceiling mounted. It is designed to provide the extra level of protection and security required in high occupancy public areas.
- Heavy 20 gauge steel material body. Includes knockouts for surface conduit and tandem mounting.
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens available in frosted.
- Available with occupancy sensors(VR6M).
- Precision die formed 20 gauge full reflector that also acts as a wire cover with 92% reflectivity.
- Surface wall, ceiling and pendant mount.
- Can be continuous row mounted as needed.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL / CUL listed.
- Suitable for damp location.
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)