The VR6 series is a premium grade architectural linear luminaire that can be wall or ceiling mounted. It is designed to provide the extra level of protection and security required in high occupancy public areas.
- Heavy 20 gauge steel material body. Includes knockouts for surface conduit and tandem mounting.
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens available in frosted.
- Available with occupancy sensors(VR6M).
- Precision die formed 20 gauge full reflector that also acts as a wire cover with 92% reflectivity.
- Surface wall, ceiling and pendant mount.
- Can be continuous row mounted as needed.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- Philips Xitanium: 0-10V Dim to 1%(PH).
- Osram Optotronic: 0-10V Dim to 1%(OS1) or 10%(OS).
- Generic : Non-dimming (GR).
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL / CUL listed.
- Suitable for damp location.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)