The VR9 series is a premium grade architectural linear fluorescent luminaire that can be wall or ceiling mounted. It is designed to provide the extra level of protection and security required in high occupancy public areas.
- Heavy gauge marine grade extruded aluminum with die-cast end caps. Includes knockouts for surface conduit and tandem mounting.
- The polycarbonate lens and tamper resistant fasteners for high abuse areas. Also available with occupancy sensors.
- Surface wall, ceiling and pendant mount.
- Can be continuous row mounted as needed.
LENS & REFLECTOR:
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens available in opal, secured by four tamper resistant screws.
- Precision die formed 20 gauge full reflector that also acts as a wire cover with 92% reflectivity.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50/60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- Philips Xitanium: 0-10V Dim to 1%(PH).
- Osram Optotronic: 0-10V Dim to 1%(OS1) or 10%(OS).
- Generic: 0-10V Dim to 10%(GR).
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp location.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)