The VR9 series is a premium grade architectural linear fluorescent luminaire that can be wall or ceiling mounted. It is designed to provide the extra level of protection and security required in high occupancy public areas.
- Heavy gauge marine grade extruded aluminum with die-cast end caps. Includes knockouts for surface conduit and tandem mounting.
- The polycarbonate lens and tamper resistant fasteners for high abuse areas. Also available with occupancy sensors.
- Surface wall, ceiling and pendant mount.
- Can be continuous row mounted as needed.
LENS & REFLECTOR:
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens available in opal, secured by four tamper resistant screws.
- Precision die formed 20 gauge full reflector that also acts as a wire cover with 92% reflectivity.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL listed.
- Suitable for damp location.
- ARRA compliant.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)