Specification grade surface ceiling-mount standard wraparound fixture delivers diffuse moderate light. It is the economical, energy-efficient, high performance and low-profile choice for small to medium size offices, retail spaces, classrooms and storage rooms.
- 100% acrylic, injection molded prismatic basket diffuser with flat bottom and vertical sides.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- End caps are same material as housing.
- Lens are capable of being hinged from either side for easy cleaning and service.
- Aavailable with in narrow and wide housing.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Surface or stem mount.
- Steel end plates with 7/8” KO standard for continuous row mounting option.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL/CUL listed.
- DLC listed.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Optional ARRA compliant.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)