- High-impact thermoplastic housing.
- Two fully adjustable glare-free round shape light heads for emergency light.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic ABS housing.
- Fully-gasket enclosure housing and non-hazardous environments.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Surface wall mount.
- Side and top conduit knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 2 X 6V 7.2 watts DC T5 wedge base lamps for emergency mode.
- 15 watt of remote capability.
- Maintenance-free, rechargeable 6V 7.0Ah, sealed lead-acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamps for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- HTR : Using the internal heater enables the unit to be used in cold environments.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for wet locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).