Architectural indoor, direct/indirect suspended light for LED. It creates soft and diffused lighting that ensures maximum visual comfort and balanced shadows. It can be installed individually or in a continuous line. Use for general office, bank, retail and educational environments.
- Die formed 20 gauge cold-rolled steel housing. Flat steel end plate standard. Powder coated for a long life finish. White finish is standard. Die cast aluminum spade end cap optional.
- 2’, 4’ and 8’ individual fixture sections for nominal spacing of 2’, 4’ and 8’. Using 2’, 4’ and 8’ sections can be joined to form longer length fixtures.
- Die-formed high-reflective white reflector is standard. Optional anodized specular aluminum reflector.
- Up light and down light distribution. (5% down, 95% up)
- Textured matte white polyester powder paint.
- Individual installation or end-to-end row wall mount.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficiency up to 162 LPW.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Color variation within 3-step MacAdam ellipse.
- WIO Series LED is rated to deliver LM80 performance.
- CRI 80+
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 10%~100%(std.), 1~100%, Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -30°C (-22°F)~50°C (122°F).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- UL / CUL listed.
- UL listed for dry & damp location.
- ARRA compliant.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)