General illumination for indoor and outdoor, covered-ceiling locations. Use for showers, locker rooms, kitchens, recreational facilities and other applications calling for a wet location listing. Gasketed to provide additional seal between door, lens and housing.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Extruded aluminum doorframe. Unique door frame design delivers a premium extruded appearance.
- Positive spring-loaded steel latches on aluminum doorframe standard.
- 100% acrylic, clear prismatic, pattern #12 with minimum 0.125” thickness lens as standard. Lenses feature optional internal prisms to maintain a smooth, easy-to-clean outer surface.
- Ballast cover easily removed without tools.
- Polyester powder paint after fabrication, all metal pre-painted parts finished with high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Recessed ceiling mount for lay-in grid ceilings or with mitered flanged trim with swing-out hangers.
- Fixtures are installed from below the ceiling, individual or row mounting.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps are available.
- 2X2 fixtures can be used with 2 to 3 higher efficiency PL-L lamp.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamps not included.
- Standard class P, thermally protected, high power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Standard class P, thermally protected, high power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL listed 1598 for wet location covered ceiling applications.
- Non-IC ceiling type.
- ARRA compliant (optional).