Decorative, low-profile, architectural die-cast aluminum emergency lights, high performance outdoor / indoor LED emergency lighting.
- Architectural low-profile decorative oval shape design.
- Die-cast aluminum housing emergency light, indoor or outdoor lighting.
- Integrated test switch/pilot light.
- Polycarbonate lens and mirror reflector. UL 94V-0 flame rating.
- Die-Cast aluminum housing with durable powder coat finishes in white, black and dark bronze.
- Photocell sensor included as a standard.
- The unit is illuminated by efficient ultra-bright white LED lamp.
- LED lumen maintenance life: 50,000 hours.
- Wall or Ceiling conduit mounting.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate that fits most standard size junction boxes.
- Conduit mount via rigid conduit entry provision on top of the unit.
- SDT: Self-Diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- 120/277VAC dual voltage operation.
- Self-diagnostics/self-testing circuitry.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Maintenance-free, 6V 5 Ah rechargeable Ni-Cad battery provide more than 90 minutes discharge time to emergency source.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- UL listed for wet location. (0°- 50°C /32°F-122°F). CW option UL listed for wet locations (-20°- 50°C/-4°- 122°F).
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries pro-rated for five years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 70, NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.