- City of Chicago Approved (120 minute emergency operation), heavy duty emergency lighting that is efficient and easy to install. It is completely self-contained and fully automatic.
- Durable 20-gauge steel construction with powder coated finish.
- Sealed momentary test switch, sealed AC-READY light.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Test switch and charge rate indicator.
- Available in light gray finish housing.
- Surface wall mount.
- Side and top conduit knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box.
- 120/277V, 60Hz dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Two 6V 12W adjustable halogen bi-pin lamps heads.
- Fully Adjustable, two glare-free halogen bi-pin lamp heads.
- Maintenance-free, 6V sealed lead calcium rechargeable battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 120 minute emergency illumination.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI /NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.