- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black housing.
- Universal knockout pattern on back plate for wall mount. Snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Knockout for conduit applications.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Two fully adjustable, semi-recessed ultra bright, 7W, MR-16 halogen lamp heads standard.
- High performance MR16 halogen lamps with smooth metalized reflector and glass lens for optimal light distribution.
- 6V 4.5Ah, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LED : 3.3W high performance MR-16 base LED lamps for increased center-to-center spacing.
- PLED : 5W high performance MR-16 base LED lamps for premium center-to-center spacing.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics. Battery pro-rated for two years.
- UL listed for damp locations (20ºC to 40ºC / 68ºF to 104ºF).
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- ARRA compliant (optional).