* Discontinued - limited stock available
The CHB high bay fixture is an excellent energy-saving alternative to traditional HID fixtures for mounting heights exceeding 20’ in industrial, manufacturing and gymnasium environments. The curved high bay delivers a widened light distribution.
- Curved profile results in a wider distribution of light.
- Wire guard is included.
- Specular 320G reflector(standard), Alanod® MIRO 4 reflector or White reflector.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating applied after fabrication for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Suspended (chain or adjustable cable), swivel-stem mounting and surface mounting
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Lamp: 4 and 6 lamps.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- 4 lamps 54W T5HO deliver 19,000 lumens, 6 lamps 54W T5HO deliver 31,000+ lumens.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).